- 30 Days
- Food Dehydrators
Dehydrated Garlic Granules
Dehydrated Garlic Granules are made from fresh garlic that have been dehydrated and ground into dried garlic. The flavor is garlicky but vastly different than fresh-chopped garlic. It tastes sweeter and much less assertive than fresh garlic. A garlic Granules is a popular ingredient in spice blends and dry rubs. It's used to season veggies, and proves a welcome addition in snacks like popcorn and roasted nuts. Garlic Granules can even be used to get brighter flavors in low-sodium dishes.
- Mixed with other spices and herbs to make a Dry Rub.
- Added to Soups and Stews.
- Whisked into Vinaigrette.
- Used as a seasoning in Sauces.
- Added to Gravies.
- Mixed in with Bread or Pasta dough.
- Sprinkled on Pizza prior to baking.
- Mixed into burger when making Hamburgers.
We provide bulk as well as retail packing as per customer's requirement.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 3-5 Ton Per Week
- 15 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
307, Aangi Arcade, Opp. Jawahar Medan, Aatabhai Chowk Road, Bhavnagar, Gujarat, 364001, India